We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Designer to join our company! As a tight knit design team, we work together to design, guide, and execute our client’s vision for their home. Our ideal candidate will love older homes and appreciate the craftsmanship and attention-to-detail it takes to make these homes last another 100+ years.
- Sales – assist with new client lead meetings, educate new clients on our process, and set appropriate expectations.
- Concept Design – develop space planning solutions for client pain points, formulate concept drawings and target budget.
- Design Development – revise and finalize space plan, write initial scope of work, develop drawing sets for walk through, contract, and permits.
- Production – work with construction team to update drawing sets as needed per layouts, change orders, etc.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Clearly communicates key information to clients, production team, and trade partners.
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
- Acts without being told what to do.
- Exhibits passion and excitement for work.
- Design Degree (Architectural or Interior) or Certified NKBA Designer
- 5+ years experience in field
- BIM program experience, preferably Chief Architect
- Buildertrend knowledge a plus
- Understanding of construction and general residential structures required
- Passion for older homes, and maintaining/restoring character in the Portland, OR area
- Please submit your application to: email@example.com
- Include the following pieces:
- Cover Letter
- Digital Portfolio of Work
We are currently looking for a residential carpenter to join our team!
Candidate must have expertise in all aspects of carpentry, from rough through finish. We earn our reputation every day, and the qualified candidate must demonstrate an exemplary work ethic, excellent customer service skills, and respect for others. Dependability and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently, are essential.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in residential remodeling
- Valid Oregon driver’s license
- Own vehicle and tools
Please submit your resume with at least three current references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org