As part of your kitchen remodel planning process, we want to ensure that your new custom cabinetry will fit your specific cooking needs perfectly. But when it comes to the world of kitchen cabinet accessories, there is a lot to choose from. Too much. Here, we’ll take you through some of our favorites that make cooking and meal prep just that much more enjoyable.
1. Drawer Peg System
- This system holds plates, bowls, dishes, and cups in a convenient under counter drawer.
- It makes accessing dishes a breeze – and the organization of everything in its place makes everyone happy.
2. New and improved Lazy Susan
- Lazy Susan’s are an extremely polarizing part of the kitchen – homeowners either love them, or hate them.
- We design to use every inch of space in our kitchens, so we often times recommend a version of them.
- These aren’t your old Susan’s though – there’s pie shaped, half moons, and more – without the cumbersome pole right down the middle.
3. Spice Drawer
- The ongoing spice struggle is real!
- This spice drawer accessory keeps them all in line – labels up and out, making things easy to read.
4. Trash/Recycle/Compost Pull-out
- The days of difficult under-the-sink trash bins are over.
- These pullouts are easy to use, large, and can be used for trash, recycling, or compost.
- We’ll often design having them right next to the sink for easy disposal.
These kitchen cabinet accessories are some of the few our team will discuss with you as we help you to plan your dream kitchen.
Contact us today to start your new, custom, and functional kitchen remodel today!